Saturday, June 28, 2008


Gift of the Month

Badia's 4shared library


Badia got a free account at 4shared.com where she uploaded hundreds of patterns under all categories, just some of her PDFs which she has collected from here and there after years of searching for free online patterns as we all do.

Badia is now sharing some of her free patterns library in the hopes that it will be of inspiration and use to all of you as it was and still is to me.

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/5106378/e3ce29f1/sharing.html?rnd=7
From Badia herself ~
"I just would like to point out here that I am not violating any copyrights as I am not selling those patterns, I got them shared and I am sharing them.

I can never claim any is mine, all is published in their owners' names and references, please visit their sites and if you can afford buying those patters or others from the sources please don't hesitate to do so, get inspired and don't copy, support them as they do great efforts to support us knitters and fashion crafters everywhere."

have fun and enjoy the Gift
Badia A. Ali

1 comment:

Badia A. Ali said...

Thank you Ladybugg :) I do update the library every now and then. I am so glad I became of help and inspiration to all of you.
lots of love and happy crafting
Badia A. Ali
www.lindostyle.com